Friday, October 1, 2010

Prayer of Gratitude

Hello friends! Please join me in the following prayer:

Father God, I thank you for each and every test or trial you allow into my life. I thank you for the opportunities to lean into you more, to come closer to you, to believe your promises and expand my faith. Father, thank you that I can always trust your timing and your provision. Lord, thank you that these events in my life have been orchestrated by you. Thank you, God, that you have a plan and you have a way when one doesn't seem possible to me. I'm excited, Lord, to see your hand in my life and the provision that will come. Thank you in advance for meeting every immediate and future need. Thank you, God, for demonstrating your constant unconditional love even when I least deserve it. Keep my heart and mind focused on the blessings you shower upon me daily. And keep my heart bent toward glorifying and honoring you. Thank you for my next opportunity! Thank you for my friends and family who lift me in prayer! And thank you for the lessons I can learn from everyone you bring into my life. In Jesus' name, Amen!

Gratitude goes much farther than worrying. :)

Be blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment