Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Welcome!!

Hello! And welcome to my new blog! I've journaled on AOL, posted rants, blogs, thoughts, lessons and all sorts of other musings on Myspace and Facebook for quite some time. I've decided to test the waters of this site and see what kind of response comes at me.

I've titled this 316Ministry as I have a desire to share my journey of my attempt to become more like Christ daily; to share my strength and hope in Him with others; to spread the Good News that no matter who you are, no matter what you've done, God loves you and desires a relationship with you. You are not alone. And you are not trash, no matter what society tells you.

I will simply be posting my opinions, discoveries and revelations as I study the Word, teachings from other authors (some well-known, some never heard of), messages watched via podcasts, and the like. In no way are my views a representation of anyone other than myself. And you may or may not gain anything from them. And that's okay. If you do, that's great! This is only being used by me as a format to share what I'm learning. You're welcome to follow my journey. :)

Realizing this is relatively open to whomever, I know critics will emerge. Those who find it more beneficial for themselves to spew hatred vs love will appear. I believe that all are entitled to their own opinion and have the option to express it. However, if I feel open communication and an opportunity for greater understanding isn't the main reason for a comment, I will delete it (once I figure out how to do that!) :) I do not wish to foster hatred in any way and, free speech me all you want, I won't tolerate it here. Haters, beware! :)

Aside from that, I'm just a 30 something wanting to foster and expand my relationship with God and I'm inviting you along. I have some posts from years ago I'll share. I have new things I'm learning that I'll share. I have dreams and ideas for bettering our world I'll share with you. I'm sure this forum will be periodically a place used for my rants as well. :) Read what you wish. Take what speaks to you. And leave the rest. :) That's what I do!!

I look forward to sharing my thoughts with you and hope to learn from you as well... More posts to come!

Be blesssed!
Jeani

No comments:

Post a Comment